Names on indoor arrows

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Names on indoor arrows

Why do I need to write my name on my indoor arrows?
    I'm shooting my own face.
    Its an inclosed environment, so I'm not going to lose it in the grass.

Is it a rule that we have so we have a reason to have inspections?
    Urban Archery
    Carbon Express
    Beiter
    Truball/Axcel
    Redback Strings

Before enlightenment: Chop wood, carry water
    After enlightenment: Chop wood, carry water

Well, if you lose it in a wall, they know who to give it back to if nobody rents a scissor lift for a few months. TAC had two stuck in at the same time, about 4 metres above the floor...
    Status is not defined by the amount of gear in your signature.
    Performance cannot be purchased.

"The Internet offers everything - except quality control" - K. Anders Ericsson.

Comment

If someone else has identical arrows and fletching to you and happens to shoot your face, then you may lose your highest value. I agree, it is highly unlikely, but many rule are introduced because the unlikely case actually happens.
      Archery's a lot like Life .... a few see it as an opportunity to score cheap points; while the rest are focused on the ends that count.
      Genesis 21:20 And God was with the boy as he grew up in the wilderness. He became a skillful archer.

Comment

isn't it a hold over from the fact that the equipment rules for target archery (indoor & outdoor) are written outside the individual chapters for indoor/outdoor, and so are applied to both simultaneously. That and not all indoor rounds are individual faces. The WA 25 (using the 60cm face) is often shot on a shared face.

Comment

Working...
        X