Announcement

Collapse

Can't reply to Classifieds

Due to an issue with people posting personal details like phone numbers and email addresses in replies to posts I've returned the feature where only original posters can reply to their adverts. If you have a question or wish to contact a seller send them a PM (Personal Message). This is a lot more secure and will get your question seen in the order in which they are sent to the seller.
See more
See less

Trader Feedback

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trader Feedback

I have installed a Trader Feedback system.

In each person's info box to the left of their posts you will see the text
    this is their feedback rating.
    By clicking on the number you can leave feedback on any classifieds transactions you have had with that archer.
    Hwoever the rules are
    ï Transactions MUST be on the forum only. No eBay or shop sales.
    ï No shop feedback. Do not leave feedback for people who work in a shop and have made sales through the store. Private sales only. If they are selling their own gear that is fine.

You can view your own feedback by clicking the iTrader button in the Nav bar.
    Urban Archery
    Carbon Express
    Beiter
    Truball/Axcel
    Redback Strings

Before enlightenment: Chop wood, carry water
    After enlightenment: Chop wood, carry water

And how long before this is abused , so people can stuff up others Rep as a seller etc ?

Comment

this looks good, better than AT system

Comment

Sounds good.

Comment

Sounds great to me. Good one Marcus!
          Tiger Brand Coffee is a real treat. Even tigers prefer a cup of it to real meat!

Comment

Originally posted by coach
            And how long before this is abused , so people can stuff up others Rep as a seller etc ?
            Way to go coach...

It's a great system! Seems to work fine on lots of other sites I know.

If someone leaves poor feedback, and it's not justified, you'll have every chance to respond.
            Tiger Brand Coffee is a real treat. Even tigers prefer a cup of it to real meat!

Comment

I don't install things unless I can moderate it.
              If someone sends a dodging report then they can report it to an administrator who canadjust it and ban the offender.
              Urban Archery
              Carbon Express
              Beiter
              Truball/Axcel
              Redback Strings

Comment

Feedback

I like this system - If someone is unjustified I am sure that it can be revoked.
                "Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one."
                Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Great Feature Marcus.

I'm becoming very impressed by what you can do with the new forum software.

T

Comment

Save ya rolling eyes for someone else Eber . It was a legit question as I didnt know that the person who makes the feedback was actually named , I thought it would just come up on the Table that was there .
                    I too have a feedback system on my site , just a bit different .

Comment

a dedicated forum section is not a 'system'.
                      Urban Archery
                      Carbon Express
                      Beiter
                      Truball/Axcel
                      Redback Strings

Comment

Save ya rolling eyes for someone else Eber . It was a legit question as I didnt know that the person who makes the feedback was actually named , I thought it would just come up on the Table that was there .
                        Yes, I just had a look at your "system". It's just a forum section inviting people to comment on classifieds transactions. Hardly the same.

So, why not simply find out a little about the feedback system before being so negative?

Comment

Originally posted by Marcus
                          a dedicated forum section is not a 'system'.
                          It'd need more than three posts too
                          "A wasted youth is better by far than a wise and productive old age."

Comment

For ****sake , It was a Question ! I am so sorry I misunderstood it ! I "thought " people could just leave "feedback" unchecked and possibly give some that dont deserve a bad rap , a bad rap !
                            this is the sort of **** that turns this forum into **** , People just wanting to ridicule/bag others .
                            I remember that this was suggested a while ago and was canned by the same people for the same reasons that I have stated ,, amazing how things change aye
                            Oh, and Archangel , we are a VERY new site and things take time . Either way a FEEDBACK system is a FEEDBACK system , whether it has fancy style or not !

Comment

This system has been implemented because it operates like the Ebay feedback system and is reliable and able to be verified by Admin and Moderators.

Comment

Working...
                              X