Announcement

Collapse

Can't reply to Classifieds

Due to an issue with people posting personal details like phone numbers and email addresses in replies to posts I've returned the feature where only original posters can reply to their adverts. If you have a question or wish to contact a seller send them a PM (Personal Message). This is a lot more secure and will get your question seen in the order in which they are sent to the seller.
See more
See less

Offset bracket needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offset bracket needed

Hi I'm after a sight offset bracket for a sure loc sight and I was hoping that someone has one as I've been told they are not being made anymore thank you for your time and effort Dan

to my knowledge they are still available, although the newer sights no longer use them. https://www.feradyne.com/offset-bracket/

I have a black one you can have if you want it. it does not come with screws, but the pics on the web don't show them either? worst case you would be up for a couple of bucks for some cap head screws off feebay.
    sigpic
    Viper Strings

Comment

Thank you so much I'm interested as I would prefer to buy in Australia first and I'll pay you for it as well as cover the PayPal and postage fees I'll try to pm you

Comment

I think a pm has been sent if not please let me know when you can thank you for your time and effort Dan

Comment

Working...
        X