Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just typed in archery forum. Ranked 5th. That's fine.
    Urban Archery
    Carbon Express
    Beiter
    Truball/Axcel
    Redback Strings

Before enlightenment: Chop wood, carry water
    After enlightenment: Chop wood, carry water

Comment

• Originally posted by Marcus View Post
      just typed in archery forum. Ranked 5th. That's fine.
      for me, with a simple search of 'archery forum', here doesn't appear until page 4, and that's with a tag of "this site may be hacked"

Comment

• Originally posted by bimble View Post
        for me, with a simple search of 'archery forum', here doesn't appear until page 4, and that's with a tag of "this site may be hacked"
        Same here.
        "He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
        You are his life, his love, his leader.
        He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
        You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." -- Unknown

Comment

• *Note:
          Google automatically reduces page rank if it has evidence of compromised pages. You will all be getting notes in Firefox and Chrome because of the previous issues because they're closely tied with Google.
          Bing and other search engines don't give a rats and will happily place this website up the top of searches for "Archery forum"

When google is happy that the site is re-secured, (probably when it goes to https with a certificate that has a known good modern encryption method, rather than the old one which has now been demonstrated to be not good,) Google will be happy again and this website will feature highly in searches.
          Status is not defined by the amount of gear in your signature.
          Performance cannot be purchased.

"The Internet offers everything - except quality control" - K. Anders Ericsson.

Comment

• I saw some posts from a few Aussies on an american forum and searched for "intelligent life forms and Australian archery forum" and this place came up. So far, so good...
            YMMV

Comment

• Through Glenn at Ambrose Archery as I was looking for a local forum

Comment

• Word of mouth through club's, people kept telling me about "The Forum"

Comment

• I came here looking to sell 25 pieces of iPhone X as my first post :-p

Comment

• Hope this is seen as constructive>

Site has potential but needs a real cleanup. Ive owned a fishing forum for 15 years with an almost zero spam rate. (4700 real members )

Step 1. Get rid of the rubbish VBulletin software. Look at Xenforo instead and existing data can be ported.
                    Step 2. Get moderators/ admins that are active and actually delete spam posts (you may already have some of this).
                    Step 3. Introduce approval/validation methods for new members before they can post. Prevent access from China, Russia and Pakistan for starters.

HTH's
                    Darren

Comment

• I am a new archer, and found this forum with a web search for "Australian Archery Forum". I hope that it will be a source of information and advice as I continue and learn the sport.

Comment

Working...
                      X