Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Target Panic survey

Dear archers

My name is Trent Carberry from Queensland University of Technology (QUT). I am doing a research project investigating target panic amongst compound archers.

I’m looking for individuals aged 18 and over, who shoot compound bows and have at least one score registered on Archer’s Diary to complete an online survey. The survey will take approximately 20 minutes to complete.

You will also be asked to give your name so that we can access your scores on Archer's Diary. This will allow your survey results to be matched with your shooting history. Immediately on receipt of your survey your scores will be accessed from Archer's Diary and your survey form will be de-identified.

To participate in this study, please click on the following link:
    https://qutpsych.au1.qualtrics.com/j...Yjn77RRM2sd8O1

For further details on the study, please contact me via email (n2126559@qut.edu.au)

Please note that this study has been approved by the QUT Human Research Ethics Committee (approval number 1900000400).

Many thanks for your consideration of this request

I must have survey panic it froze on the first question

Comment

Had to answer first question with No and completed the survey successfully

Comment

Originally posted by Scottiec View Post
        I must have survey panic it froze on the first question
        Hi.

Do you mind saying what browser and operating system you’re using? I’ve tested it with chrome on windows and iOS and not encountered any problems.

Comment

iPad with safari I suppose

Comment

Tried the link in Crome with another iPad and still froze, but worked on my mac.
            Last edited by Scottiec; 15th June 2019, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottiec View Post
              Tried the link in Crome with another iPad and still froze, but worked on my mac.
              Thanks for letting me know. I've tested on chrome and safari on ios and it worked but obviously I can only test with what I've got access to.

Thank you for persisting and finding a machine that would let you participate.
              Last edited by Mormegil; 16th June 2019, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X