Buzz Kill Silencers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzz Kill Silencers

Hand made sculpted dampers, these are just the beginning of a large selection of designs, not only beautiful, but functional as well, made of top quality materials and blended to provide optimum vibration dissapation and shock eduction, custom ideas and color requests are welcome. THe Jolly Roger skull set retail for 55.00 american per set. Message if interested or if you have any questions email me at dexringer@yahoo.com happy shooting.Click image for larger version

Name:	001 camo 1516ths (10).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	286.7 KB
ID:	250022Click image for larger version

Name:	001 oil black smooth 1516ths (1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	284.7 KB
ID:	250023Click image for larger version

Name:	001 oil black smooth 1516ths (4).jpg
Views:	2
Size:	277.3 KB
ID:	250024Click image for larger version

Name:	001 blue smooth 1516ths (3).jpg
Size:	289.8 KB
ID:	250020Click image for larger version

Name:	001 blue smooth 1516ths (4).jpg
Size:	291.0 KB
ID:	250021

thread approved by admin.
    Urban Archery
    Carbon Express
    Beiter
    Truball/Axcel
    Redback Strings

Before enlightenment: Chop wood, carry water
    After enlightenment: Chop wood, carry water

Comment

Nifty, any chance of dragons?

Comment

Dragon limb dampers

Originally posted by FlyingWatchmaker View Post
        Nifty, any chance of dragons?
        Sorry for the late reply, never saw any responces to my thread. Yes, I definately will have some dragons, and many other designs. I am launching a kickstarter campaign to yry to raise the money for the machine work so I can make these and reinvest and build the design library as quickly as I can. I expect to have the campaign begin the end of jan.-beginning of Feb. 2017 so check us out and show support if you can, and I will definately be making some dragons. Was thinking of posting a bunch of different sculptures and let people vote on what they want, and make the top two or three designs. Any questions please feel free to drop me a line at dexringer@yahoo.com

Comment

The price has been reduced. You can now pick these up on Ebay For 24.99 per set

Comment

Working...
          X