No announcement yet.

KSL fletches

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If only someone had done research that indicates that having no angle on fletches is a bad idea.
    Status is not defined by the amount of gear in your signature.
    Performance cannot be purchased.

"The Internet offers everything - except quality control" - K. Anders Ericsson.

Comment

Originally posted by Leftnut View Post
      I've had a conversation with the people who are making the vanes (K & K Archery ) and they said that they will be having them at the retailers soon ( Aust.) They will have them at the World Archery Championships in October and for the Lefties like me they will be made in L/H.
      Dumb two Q's of the day

Does it matter what the direction of arrow rotation is? And, is there a preferred direction of arrow rotation for a left handed or right handed archer?

Comment

Some people say that a certain direction of fletch gives them more clearance. If it does, it would be a perfectly legitimate reason to go one way or another.

People who assure you that they shoot more accurately with one direction of rotation over another are the type of people who like to look for evidence to prove what they already believe to be true.
        It's human nature to do so. Particularly the more clueless you are about why there is a thing called "The scientific method".

Comment

My reason for angling the fletches for clockwise rotation is its easier to see the positioning of the fletch on the shaft in the jig this way. Glad to see this is of no advantage or disadvantage.

Comment

Just arrived today can't wait to use them
            Recurve's Rule !

Comment

How will you assess if they're any better or worse than what you are currently using?

Comment

I'll leave that for the pro's and when give a pack to a friend of mine
                Recurve's Rule !

Comment

Working...
                X