Accurate Sights, Version 7..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brenton View Post
    I have not used the new version but I guess its similar to the old.

Sight gap is the distance, measured in mm, between you short distance mark (pin) on your sight bar (say 15m) and your long distance mark (say 70m). Then accurate sights works out the other distance settings out to 90m and produces a sight tape for you.
    I find the sight tapes produced are bang on for accuracy.
    to reply to an old post that I needed to reference today... you might think that the sight scale on your sight might be in mm. after some weird results based on my Shibuya CPX today, I now know better. a set of calipers says the scale is a little under 7% larger than true metric length.
    sigpic
    Viper Strings

Comment

Yes, tyhew scales on sights are usually 'one division per turn'.
      Scout strings and stabilisers
      Accurate Sights
      Titan Scopes

Comment

Better late than never. Check out FlyingSticks on Apple Mac Store. A new version release and a Lite (free) version will be released in a week or two.

Comment

Is it possible run this software as Demo for test in Windows7? I tried, but it ask serial number

Click image for larger version

Name:	accusight.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	239116
          Last edited by sasasa; 5th December 2016, 03:21 AM.

Comment

No
            Scout strings and stabilisers
            Accurate Sights
            Titan Scopes

Comment

Is anywhere more detailed info about software? It is only for labels printing?
              Very very little info. I found only this and very blurred images:
              Version 7 is here! New features include ï Totally rewritten from scratch with a view to easier maintenance and an updated user interface.

Faster loading ï

All the calculations now happen "live" as you change the data (there is now no "calculate" button). ï T

the controls for printing the sight tape are improved with more options preset
              Download Version 7 Software Here

This version will do everything except print. Once you purchase the software you will be sent your code to unlock the software and enable printing. While you wait for that code (may take a day) you can start using Accurate Sights 7 Windows only. NOT Mac Compatible.

Name:	acc1.JPG
Views:	4
Size:	150.8 KB
ID:	239117

http://www.urbanarcherysupplies.com/...ftware-v7.html
              Last edited by sasasa; 5th December 2016, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Version 7 is here! New features include ï Totally rewritten from scratch with a view to easier maintenance and an updated user interface.

Faster loading ï

All the calculations now happen "live" as you change the data (there is now no "calculate" button). ï T

This version will do everything except print. Once you purchase the software you will be sent your code to unlock the software and enable printing. While you wait for that code (may take a day) you can start using Accurate Sights 7 Windows only. NOT Mac Compatible.

ID:	239118

Comment

Faster loading ï

ID:	239119

Comment

Faster loading ï

ID:	239120

Comment

That's an old version.

This is current.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Andy!; 5th December 2016, 09:39 PM.
                      Status is not defined by the amount of gear in your signature.
                      Performance cannot be purchased.

"The Internet offers everything - except quality control" - K. Anders Ericsson.

Comment

James, in AS7, is shaft length carbon to carbon or is it nock end to arrow point?

Cheers,
                        Chopper

If there's one thing a vulture hates.... it's a corpse with a glass eye.

Comment

Working...
                        X