Hoyt Not Made In USA????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoyt Not Made In USA????

On every other bow spec page, other than pg 43 of the 2013 catalogue, Hoyt's bows feature the Made In USA logo. Does this mean the GMX, Horizon Pro, Horizon and Excel are made offshore or is it a misprint.

Shoot X's

I think you find for a while that all Hoyt dia cast risers are not made in good old USA. I think I read some where when the Eclipse recurve riser 1st model the reason why it was diconnued was due to that China factory going bust & had to get another 1 to do hence a couple of years break between & the adjustable limb aligment system
    3 Prices in life
    1 The price you paid
    2 The price you told her you paid
    3 The you pay when she finds out the real price you paid

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us that who do

Comment

Originally posted by Robert43 View Post
      I think you find for a while that all Hoyt dia cast risers are not made in good old USA. I think I read some where when the Eclipse recurve riser 1st model the reason why it was diconnued was due to that China factory going bust & had to get another 1 to do hence a couple of years break between & the adjustable limb aligment system
      Got to love the Internet. No Hoyt bow is or has been made anywhere other than the USA.

Comment

I have very good faith in Hoyt risers, but I do not feel the same about their limbs. Maybe it's my country's climate, but we seem to have plenty of limb failures from normal usage, things like catastrophic failures, cracks, delaminations, I'm talking about CX and TX. Compared to the zero failure rate (within the country) so far of a W&W EX series and WINEX. It wasn't so during the early days of Carbon Syntactic, FX and such.
        The irony of eagerly promoting indifference. Eh Scott?

Comment

Originally posted by gt View Post
          Got to love the Internet. No Hoyt bow is or has been made anywhere other than the USA.
          Maybe this was for you GT, not Andy!

http://dilbert.com/2012-10-07/
          "I used to read, but it's faster to make up stuff" - Wally (Dilbert)

Comment

Originally posted by crosshairs View Post
            Iso far of a W&W EX series and WINEX.
            Ask Sky Kim about the pair that failed first time he drew the bow.
            Scout strings and stabilisers
            Accurate Sights
            Titan Scopes

Comment

I take it that he's from another dimension with different laws of physics.
              The irony of eagerly promoting indifference. Eh Scott?

Comment

The TD5 either?
                Mathews Conquest Apex SKY TR-7 w/ Inno Ex-prime limbs
                Easton X7 w/ Beiter nocks and Easton diamond 380 /Easton X10 w/ Beiter in-out and Easton tite-flight 2"/Easton ACE w/Beiter out nocks and spin-wing
                Axcel 3000 Sight w/ MAC Ten Zone / Shibuya Ultima RC w/ Titan aperture
                Rest Futura Infinity/Hoyt superrest - B-Stinger/W&W HMC Plus
                Tru Ball Center X release/Soma saker II

Comment

Originally posted by James Park View Post
                  Ask Sky Kim about the pair that failed first time he drew the bow.
                  Sounds like a South Korean government conspiracy involving W&W to sabotage all foreign archers. Wouldn't happen with the North koreans.... They're decent hard working folks ready to lay down their lives for the Glorious People's Comrade.

Comment

I saw pair of Hoyt 900's which failed before even drawing first time. The limb tip fell off while stringing...

Comment

Thought that would have been the case, so I guess it's a proof reading mistake that it's the only page without the Made In USA logo. Thanks for clearing at up gt
                      Shoot X's

Comment

Working...
                      X