Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucid dreaming study in youth athletes

Hi all.

I ran the target panic survey back in 2019. My supervisor has another student looking for youth athletes for a lucid dreaming survey.

Hi all, I am PhD student from Queensland University of Technology (QUT). As part of my PhD I am looking for young athletes (and non-athletes) to answer an online survey on their sleeping, napping and lucid dreaming (see definition at the end of this post) habits. To be eligible you will need to:
    1. Be between the ages of 14 and 21.
    2. Currently have no injury illness that would prevent you from carrying out your habitual day-to-day activities, train, or compete for a period longer than 2 weeks.
    3. Have no history of sleep or psychiatry disorders.
    4. Take no medication with sleep related effects.
    5. Have no illicit drug use or health concerns.
    6. Regularly practice, participate and compete in at least one sport (e.g. athletics, swimming, etc.) at a state competition level or higher OR regularly participate in or study a style of dance (e.g. ballet) OR compete in e-sports games League of Legends or Valorant. (OPTIONAL REQUIREMENT)
    More information on the study can be found in the Participant Information Sheet which you can download at the start of the survey.

If you are interested in participating, the survey can be found at: https://qutc.syd1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6RSNLdhAgxsKMRL

Please know that if you are under 18 years you will need to discuss this study with your parent/guardian and obtain their consent beforehand. You will be asked to confirm this at the beginning of the survey.

If you have any questions or would like any more information feel free to contact me at: clarita.bonamino@hdr.qut.edu.au

Thank you very much for your consideration,

Clarita Bonamino

Lucid dreaming definition: Lucid dreaming refers to the phenomenon during which a dreamer becomes aware of the fact they are dreaming and may thus be able to consciously influence the dream content.
Working...
X