This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop smoking

Smoking is a bad habit it is taking the smoker to the death very slowly day by day it can be the caused of so many severe disease like heart liver or lungs problem so quit smoking for the best health........
    Boot Camp Turramurra

for real?
    Homer, you know how unpredictable the French are:
    one minute they are kissing a woman's hand,
    the next they are chopping off her head!
    Marge Simpson

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second.
    When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour.
    That's relativity.
    Albert Einstein

Ultra Black (tm) high performance armguard elastic Staff Shooter

Comment

That is not true. My mum says that cigarettes are good for me and that they're full of vitamin C and stuff.
      Author - archersdiary.com

Comment

u got to die some way 1 in 2 get cancer anyway. so may as well live ur life to what u enjoy doing. and live it to the fullest

Comment

Originally posted by Markaus View Post
          u got to die some way
          I totally agree
          Originally posted by Markaus View Post
          so may as well live ur life to what u enjoy doing. and live it to the fullest
          And totally agree again
          + don't tell others how to live their lives

Comment

Originally posted by Brody22 View Post
            Smoking is a bad habit it is taking the smoker to the death very slowly day by day it can be the caused of so many severe disease like heart liver or lungs problem so quit smoking for the best health........
            ??? So what's new - have you only just discovered this ??? ... An inability for one to not be able to mind their own bloody business is probably a far greater and more immediate risk to health
            If I irradiate my cat will that give it eighteen half-lives?

You know you're really in trouble when the light at the end of the tunnel turns out to be the headlight of a train hurtling towards you!

Archery Fundamentals

Comment

Originally posted by Brody22 View Post
              I don't think this sounds plausible

Comment

Whoa, whoa, whoa... Everyone stop the bus...

Is someone actually suggesting that burning a mass produced product designed only to create an addiction, and then inhaling the product of that combustion, is a bad idea? Really?

I'd never have guessed that.

Comment

Believe nothing until it's been on Mythbusters

Comment

Stop smoking, chewing tobacco is a heaps better!

Comment

Dont stop smoking, just dont smoke tobacco.
                      I compete only against myself. One day I hope to win!

I am not blind. I've simply seen enough!

My maturity level depends who I'm with.

Comment

I'm OK with it, smokers can fag until they are blue in the face, I really couldn't give a rats, as long as it isn't puffed all over me, particularly when I sit outside to dine.
                        The more tobacco tax is collected from the smelly expensive things, the less tax will be demanded elsewhere.

However, don't expect sympathy if you end up with cancer or a stroke etc etc, as there is plenty of evidence & publicity with warnings.
                        Style before fashion

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzy View Post
                          I'm OK with it, smokers can fag until they are blue in the face, I really couldn't give a rats, as long as it isn't puffed all over me, particularly when I sit outside to dine.
                          The more tobacco tax is collected from the smelly expensive things, the less tax will be demanded elsewhere.

However, don't expect sympathy if you end up with cancer or a stroke etc etc, as there is plenty of evidence & publicity with warnings.

You passive smokers smokers I'm sick of ya, it's about time You went out and bought Your own, lower Our tax burden.
                          I don't believe in what You say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                          Si vis pacem,para bellum.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryH View Post
                            You passive smokers smokers I'm sick of ya, it's about time You went out and bought Your own, lower Our tax burden.

If faggers are addicted & crazy enough to pay that sort of dosh for something that is highly likely to kill or mame them, I say go for it. They keep spending their hard-earned on the stinking things, no matter how high the price goes, so OK by me.
                            Style before fashion

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzy View Post
                              make that "or anywhere I want to be" and I agree.

there's a small furore in the paper today because a local council wants to ban smoking "within 5m of public transport stops, taxi ranks and entrances to municipal buildings", and you should hear the outraged smokers whining about how it's legal.

nobody's debating that it's legal (currently). if you want to smoke yourself to death, go for it - as long as you're paying for it, I don't care less. just go somewhere far away from where I want/need to be and don't impose your filthy habit on me.

and stop throwing goddamn butts on the ground, why do smokers seem to think they have some sort of right to do it??
                              sigpic
                              Viper Strings

Comment

Working...
                              X