Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Musculoskeletal Therapist in Brisbane who shoots Archery

Hi all,
    Im putting this down here for Emma Waye BHSc (Muscoloskeletal Therapy), Dip (Rem Massage) who is a new member at MPB she is a MST who fixes muscle nerve and a whole other bunch of body injuries i dont understand.

What i do know is that this is an Archer who knows the what and how of archery injuries. So may be of help so to some.

Here is her facebook link https://www.facebook.com/ewaye/posts/10200919078441165

Emma works at Brisbane Natural Health.

http://brisbanenaturalhealth.com.au/

Hope this helps some people we all hate shoulder and back injuries
    Last edited by Graham Kissell; 4th May 2013, 10:03 PM. Reason: ugh typo
    Albert Einstein said, “One must develop an instinct for what one can just barely achieve through one’s greatest efforts.”

Originally posted by Graham Kissell View Post
    Hope this helps some people we all hate shoulder and bank injuries
    I've never met a health practitioner that actually helped with bank injury Usually they just make it worse!

But honestly, sports massage saved me from an early exit from archery.
    The person I see at the VIS is a god amongst men. He said to me when I first met him, "I don't make a lot of friends through my work, but you'll thank me later".

It's much better than phsyio (less generic "do this exercise and see me next week") especially if you don't have a severe injury (dislocation or tear).

Comment

I have both a bank and a back injury. The guy I've discovered (and there aren't many around) is a Sports Remedial Massage bloke who used to work with St Kilda footballers a while back. He really finds the spots and puts misaligned muscles back where they should be - not without a fair bit of pain at times.
      Man in red

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	muscle2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	274.6 KB
ID:	235564 Emma Waye passed on a poster.

Graham
        Albert Einstein said, “One must develop an instinct for what one can just barely achieve through one’s greatest efforts.”

Comment

Hey

I can confirm the above.. Been having an issue with my bow shoulder. Tried the local phsyio, whilst good at treating the symptoms, Emma is keener to fix the issue and being an Archer, she knew about the pressures the bow shoulder can be put under.. and the action required for shooting so it made it much easier that trying to explain that to a phsyio.

If your in Brisbane and an Archer with an issue.. give Emma a try on the numbers above..

Cheers
          Steve

Comment

Anyone know of an equivalent practitioner in Adelaide ?

Cheers
            Rally

Comment

Originally posted by rally View Post
              Anyone know of an equivalent practitioner in Adelaide ?

Cheers
              Rally
              Or Canberra?

Comment

Working...
              X