Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garmin introduces the laser rangefinder bow sight.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garmin introduces the laser rangefinder bow sight.

It won't be cheap, but it finally makes the logical piece of equipment available to the bowhunter.
    Range the target and the sight illuminates a dot giving the correct elevation.
    https://explore.garmin.com/en-US/xero/
    Status is not defined by the amount of gear in your signature.
    Performance cannot be purchased.

"The Internet offers everything - except quality control" - K. Anders Ericsson.

According to those at the ATA show the top end model is just under $1000. not sure wether that is Aus or US

Comment

Nice toy, wouldn't mind playing with one but don't think it's it's quite justified price is worth the benefit over a traditional single pin sight and rangefinder.

If someone wants to give me one as a long term test item send it my way so I would know for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by scout View Post
        According to those at the ATA show the top end model is just under $1000. not sure wether that is Aus or US
        What are the chances that the American Archery Trade Association would be quoting Australian dollars to everyone?

Garmin does have a webshop.
        https://support.garmin.com/search/sh...pe=Shop&q=xero

Status is not defined by the amount of gear in your signature.
        Performance cannot be purchased.

"The Internet offers everything - except quality control" - K. Anders Ericsson.

Comment

Originally posted by scout View Post
          USD, unfortunately. the cheaper model without GPS integration is still $800USD too.
          sigpic
          Viper Strings

Comment

Originally posted by Andy! View Post

What are the chances that the American Archery Trade Association would be quoting Australian dollars to everyone?

Probably zero I would suspect but I got that price from an Aussie at the show so didn't know if he had converted or not.

Comment

if you cant stalk or are that useless at estimating 30-40 metre then you have no business hunting with a bow. buy a rifle.

Comment

Working...
              X