Carbon express arrows = to Easton Lightspeed arrows

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carbon express arrows = to Easton Lightspeed arrows

Hi as I am a Field / ABA shoot & for years been using Easton Lightspeed 400 both normal & 3D with 90 grain point 28" carbon / carbon . What would be the = for Carbon Express arrows CLX? Blue??????? Hoyt PCE 28" 56lb spirals thanks
    3 Prices in life
    1 The price you paid
    2 The price you told her you paid
    3 The you pay when she finds out the real price you paid

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us that who do

The Maxima series would be the most equivalent in size and weight. At that specs the 250 spine would be the one (which is 400 in Easton terms)
    I'm a huge fan of the Maxima Blu RZ and Maxima Blues and have won a bunch of field shoots with them.
    Also check out that Urban has some Blue Streaks going on run out from CX at a great price.
    The CXL is a large diameter arrow, like a FatBoy size.
    Urban Archery
    Carbon Express
    Beiter
    Truball/Axcel
    Redback Strings

Before enlightenment: Chop wood, carry water
    After enlightenment: Chop wood, carry water

Comment

thanks will do
      3 Prices in life
      1 The price you paid
      2 The price you told her you paid
      3 The you pay when she finds out the real price you paid

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us that who do

Comment

Originally posted by Marcus View Post
        The Maxima series would be the most equivalent in size and weight. At that specs the 250 spine would be the one (which is 400 in Easton terms)
        I'm a huge fan of the Maxima Blu RZ and Maxima Blues and have won a bunch of field shoots with them.
        Also check out that Urban has some Blue Streaks going on run out from CX at a great price.
        Hi Marcus.
        Do you know the difference between the Maxima Blue RZ and the Bluestreak Selects?

Thanks Pep

Comment

Originally posted by Pep View Post

Hi Marcus.
          Do you know the difference between the Maxima Blue RZ and the Bluestreak Selects?

Thanks Pep
          Yep.
          The Blu RZ have the new "Red Zone" Technology. This is where the flex of the arrow is isolated to the middle of the arrow allowing the ends to stay straighter. The Blue Streaks have the heavier spine of the shaft in the front end.
          Both work great. I really like my Blu RZ and Maxima Red arrows though and over the last 3 years have really enjoyed shooting them a lot. CX have been so happy with it they have now put it into their top end target arrows also.

The Maxima Recurve RZ uses the same concept but the opposite way around, making etc middle section the stiffer section.
          Urban Archery
          Carbon Express
          Beiter
          Truball/Axcel
          Redback Strings

Before enlightenment: Chop wood, carry water
          After enlightenment: Chop wood, carry water

Comment

thank you

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Ehsan Shahsavan
            Carbon Express
            my blog: طراحی سایت

Comment

Working...
            X