Is the a WA legal Bare bow tab???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the a WA legal Bare bow tab???

Just after an opinion about if this was within bare bow recurve rules????
    www.youtube.com/user/wataganarchers

Originally posted by Brenton View Post
    Just after an opinion about if this was within bare bow recurve rules????
    Should be, spacing is even and uniform... attachments are fine...

Comment

Want about the uneven screw mounts holding the leather??? Could that make it not legal to a judge? Serious questions because I want a bare bow tab for fun.... and this might be my go to one.... but it must be legal
      Last edited by Brenton; 1st June 2020, 09:08 PM.
      www.youtube.com/user/wataganarchers

Comment

I'm not super informed about the rules, but I have a sneaking suspicion that if they are from a manufacturer, which means anyone can buy them and have no advantage, they're not going to have a great deal to complain about.

However, I've seen ads for barebow tabs which can have custom specified stitching spaces on them..
        Status is not defined by the amount of gear in your signature.
        Performance cannot be purchased.

"The Internet offers everything - except quality control" - K. Anders Ericsson.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenton View Post
          Want about the uneven screw mounts holding the leather??? Could that make it not legal to a judge? Serious questions because I want a bare bow tab for fun.... and this might be my go to one.... but it must be legal
          Not an issue.. there’s actually very little that can’t be put onto a barebow tab... your best bet is actually to talk to judges, and if they want to disallow, get them to show you the ruling why, and start a reasonable discussion.. involve multiple judges, and make sure they don’t just say “because”...

Comment

I would say it is not legal in barebow competition due to graduated markings on the tab. Archery Australian rules are thus for finger tabs.

Finger protection may not have marks indications, scales or other such means to identify placement of the drawing hand fingers on the bowstring, subject to the following:

by the manufacturer for the purpose of holding separate layers of the tab together.Stitching evident for the purpose of aiming or distance refinement must be covered.Marks that are the result of natural wear are acceptable.

Comment

Working...
            X