Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New SureLoc sights

Hey

Has anyone seen the new sureloc sights/scope? (https://www.feradyne.com/carbonic/) I've seen good reveiws but would like to know if anyone more close to home (ie Australia) has made the plunge and bought one. Thinking of getting one. Doesn anyone know whether Sureloc orange is the same as the Hoyt colour orange? The colour on Sureloc's website is more a yellow gold than orange. Would prefer yellow tbh but if it's orange orange, then I'll just go with black. lol

TIA

Nothing's forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten - Robin of Sherwood.

sigpic

Reverse Sponsor of the Richmond Football Club.

I have one, I think Jay Moylan has one also, not sure who else...
    I wouldn’t bank on trying to match anodising colours in the same brand, let alone across brands... Black is safe... (and goes with yellow )

They’re a great sight, just be aware that if you want to use a non-sureloc scope that you’ll either need their adapter, or have an axcel barrel custom-machined to make it work nicely (not difficult, but just so you’re clued in)

Tolerances are tight, finish is great, clicks are great.. haven’t had a chance to shoot it outside yet

Tom

Comment

Thanks for the response. Sorry, I haven't been back to respond until now. I would get the whole set up including scope so there shouldn't be a problem with trying to match barrels, etc. I was just wondering how orange the colour was. On the website, it looks more yellow than orange. Until I see an orage one in person (or a proper photo of one), I'll just sit on the idea for now but will probably end up getting black anyway. LOL
      Nothing's forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten - Robin of Sherwood.

sigpic

Reverse Sponsor of the Richmond Football Club.

Comment

Working...
      X